Any death is a difficult time and can sometimes lead to a family dispute over the Will (or lack of one), or how the estate is being managed by the Executors.
Our expert team has extensive experience in all aspects of probate and Will disputes and can ensure that you receive clear and sensible advice.
Our expertise covers any form of Wills and Probate dispute, including:
- Challenges to the validity of Wills
- Inheritance Act 1975 claims (claims for provision from an estate)
- Disputes with Executors and Administrators of estates
- Trust disputes
- Challenges to a Trustee’s actions or decisions / Removal of Trustee(s)
- Broken promises made by the deceased (promissory estoppel)
If you believe that you may be entitled to pursue any of the below claims then please click here in order to speak with one of our experts for further guidance.