In such circumstances, the costs likely to be incurred in pursuing or defending a claim are a significant factor which a landlord will need to take into consideration before deciding how to proceed.
Examples of landlord and tenant rights might be:-
- Advice in relation to disrepair claims.
- Advising in relation to liability arising from accidents which occur as a result of disrepair.
- Possession proceedings against tenants.
- Possession proceedings against trespassers.
- Advice in relation to unlawful evictions.
- Advising in relation to all matters arising from a breach of tenancy agreement.
Our objective is to explore all possible means of resolving a dispute preferably without the need for Court proceedings.
However, should Court proceedings become necessary then we will aim to bring the case to trail as quickly and efficiently as possible.