We understand that local government faces huge challenges every day.
Reduced budgets and staffing levels resulting in a trend of working more closely with both neighbouring authorities and the private sector, mean that juggling the provision of legal services is becoming more complicated.
Palmers’ team of lawyers are able to support local authorities with a range of legal matters including:
- Commercial property services
- Residential property services
- Property Management-related legal requirements
- Landlord and Tenant law requirements (commercial and residential)
- Planning agreements
- Development agreements
- Commercial contracts, including terms of business and Service Level Agreements
- Employment contracts and policies, disputes, Employment Tribunal hearings and general HR support and advice
- Judicial reviews
- TUPE and pensions
- Corporate structures
- Dispute resolution
Our team of legal experts – who include former local authority legal officers – are able to provide tailored and cost-effective support.
To assist with budgeting we can tailor a package from our range of pricing structures available from fixed and value-based through to hourly-rated fees.
For more information about how our dedicated team can help you, please contact us.