Disputes with customers can be a difficult balancing act, however, there are times when matters simply cannot be resolved without the requirement for legal advice and (whilst we always try to resolve matters amicably) possible legal action.
When the cost of leaving a matter unresolved is likely to put considerable financial pressure on your business we are able to assist. At Palmers Solicitors, our expert commercial dispute team can advise you on the best course of action to take when dealing with customer disputes including.
- Problems relating to quality of goods or services provided
- Customer failure or refusal to pay (see also the debt recovery scheme)
- Non-delivery or late delivery of goods
- Customer disputes relating to a failure by one of your suppliers to deliver a product or service on time
- Being pursued for outstanding goods, services or money which you dispute
To find out more about the legal support we can offer, please contact us.