Chasing unpaid invoices or dealing with disputes relating to contracts can be stressful, tying up valuable resources and often putting significant financial pressures on a company.
At Palmers Solicitors our expert commercial dispute team can advise you in all aspects of commercial debt litigation, whether this is pursued by way of standard court proceedings or by statutory demand (where a debt is not disputed) and petition for the winding up of a company or for the bankruptcy of an individual.
We are able to utilise our experience to assist you, both in deciding which procedure is most likely to result in the recovery of money owed and assessing your prospects of success. We are also mindful that costs are often the key concern with matters of this kind and we therefore offer a cost effective debt recovery scheme and fixed costs at various stages of the debt recovery process, details of which can be found here. This ensures that you retain control of the costs you incur at all stages.
Our range of services include:
- A free 30 minutes review of your book debts
- Payment reminder letters to be sent to your customers
- Compliance with the Pre-Action Protocol relating to debt matters
- Issue and service of High Court Claims and advice on all aspects of proceedings
- Issue and service of County Court Claims and advice on all aspects of proceedings
- Issue and service of statutory demands
- Issue and service of winding-up petitions
- Advice and representation in insolvency proceedings
- Advice and representation on enforcement of judgements
To find out more about the legal support we can offer, please contact us.