Samantha is based at the Basildon office but also covers the Rayleigh and South Woodham Ferrers offices. The employment team are able to meet our clients at any of our 4 offices or by telephone.
Samantha Cass joined Palmers Solicitors as a Solicitor, in the Employment team in September 2018.
She is experienced in the following contentious and non-contentious employment issues:
- Various aspects of Employment law
- Contentious and non-contentious matters
- Tribunal litigation matters and preparation for hearings including conducting some advocacy
- Advising employers and senior employees and directors
- Advising on discrimination matters, disciplinary and grievance matters and holiday and sickness matters
- Settlement agreements and associated settlement negotiations
- Redundancy and restructure advice
- Drafting contracts and consultancy agreements
- Drafting and reviewing staff handbooks and policies
Prior to joining Palmers Solicitors, Samantha trained at a well-regarded firm in East Anglia, before gaining post-qualification experience, including at a niche employment law firm in Essex.
Samantha, who qualified as a solicitor in March 2012, graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with an LLB in Law and holds an LLM in Family Law from the University of Sussex. She is also a member of Employment Lawyers Association.
Away from the office, she enjoys travelling and socialising, reading and going to the gym.