Samantha is based at the Basildon office but also covers the Rayleigh and South Woodham Ferrers offices. The employment team are able to meet our clients at any of our 4 offices or by telephone.
Samantha Cass joined Palmers Solicitors as a Solicitor, in the Employment team in September 2018.
She is experienced in the following contentious and non-contentious employment issues:
- Various aspects of Employment law
- Contentious and non-contentious matters
- Tribunal litigation matters and preparation for hearings including conducting some advocacy
- Advising employers and senior employees and directors
- Advising on discrimination matters, disciplinary and grievance matters and holiday and sickness matters
- Settlement agreements and associated settlement negotiations
- Redundancy and restructure advice
- Drafting contracts and consultancy agreements
- Drafting and reviewing staff handbooks and policies
Prior to joining Palmers Solicitors, Samantha trained at a well-regarded firm in East Anglia, before gaining post-qualification experience, including at a niche employment law firm in Essex.
Samantha, who qualified as a solicitor in March 2012, graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with an LLB in Law and holds an LLM in Family Law from the University of Sussex.
Away from the office, she enjoys travelling and socialising, reading and going to the gym.