Natasha joined Palmers Solicitors in July 2015 as a paralegal. She commenced her training contract in 2017 and qualified into the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department in September 2018.
She graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a First Class Honours in LLB Commercial Law, she then went on to study the LPC at The University of Law, London Bloomsbury (formally The College of Law), and achieved a Commendation.
Natasha is experienced in dealing with a range of Landlord and Tenant matters, where she undertakes work on behalf of both private landlords and tenants. Natasha’s work in that respect includes:-
- Breaches of tenancy agreements
- Drafting Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Enforcement assistance
- Harassment claims against Landlords
- Non-payment of rent and rent arrears claims
- Possession proceedings
- Property disrepair
- Repair obligations
Natasha also has experience in the following areas:
- Contractual Disputes (including debt recovery)
- Dispute Resolution
- Enforcement of judgments/consent orders
- Neighbour disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
Natasha is also able to provide assistance under the Commercial Debt Recovery Scheme.