As an employer, you have certain legal obligations regarding your staff and their working conditions. However, it can sometimes be difficult to keep up with ever-increasing employment legislation.
This is where Palmers’ employment law specialists can help.
We can advise on all areas of employment law, including:
- Employment Contracts
- Employment handbooks, policies and procedures
- Consultancy agreements
- Disciplining and Dismissal employees
- Grievance procedures and hearing
- Sickness Absence
- Settlement agreements
- Employment tribunal representation
- Good Work Plan
- Restrictive covenants and confidentially clauses
- Employers References
- Bullying in the workplace
- Health and Safety Law
- Employment Law training
- TUPE transfers
- Data protection for employees
- Redundancy, reorganisation and restructuring
- Family friendly rights
For more information about how our dedicated team can help you, please contact us.