We know that the Stay at Home requirements and the closure of schools and nurseries is challenging for families across south Essex, which is why we are launching our “Stay In, Colour In” competition for children and teenagers aged from three to 16 years old.
The challenge is simple – download the latest image using the link below and get your child or teenager to colour in the image. To submit an entry, scan or take a photo of the completed outline and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the month with your child’s name, age and the town or village you live in.
Each month, we will reward the best entry with a prize in the form of a £20 Amazon voucher and reveal a new template to colour in.
1. By entering, you agree to Palmers Solicitors publishing your child’s entry on its website, social media and in press releases, along with their first name, age and the town or village where you live;
2. The winner will be decided by the judges;
3. The judges’ decisions will be final;
4. You may submit one entry per child, per month.
5. Entries must be submitted by the last calendar day of each month to be considered for that month’s prize.