Essex-based law firm Palmers has been recognised for its wide-ranging expertise in the UK Legal 500.
The recently published 2015 version is the leading guide to law firms in the UK. It is aimed at buyers of legal services, particularly general and corporate counsel, and it is researched and written by an experienced team.
The research process involves inviting submissions from law firms across the UK and in the finalised guide firms are ranked according to their location and practice area, with leading individuals in each field listed. Therefore, every firm ranked and every individual mentioned in The Legal 500 UK is recommended.
Palmers is proud to announce that it has been recommended in six different sectors of law:
- Corporate and commercial – Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Dispute resolution – Commercial litigation: Essex
- Human resources – Employment: Essex
- Private client – Family: Essex
- Private client – Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate – Commercial property: Essex
The firm was also recommended in these six areas in the 2014 edition of The Legal 500.
Furthermore, five individuals are recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015 editorial. These were:
- BJ Chong (Corporate and commercial – Corporate and commercial: Essex / Human resources – Employment: Essex)
- Luke Morgan (Dispute resolution – Commercial litigation: Essex)
- Lee McClellan (Private client – Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex)
- Tim Steele (Private client – Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex)
Carey Jacobs, Partner at Palmers, said: “We’re really happy to have our hard work recognised and this is testament to the dedication of the whole team at Palmers. Everyone should be proud of this success and the news that we are recommended in so many areas.”