If you work in the construction industry – or you do business with companies in this sector – you cannot afford to miss our latest breakfast seminar.
The theme of the event is: ‘Payments Disputes and the Role of Experts in Construction Adjudications’.
The seminar will be hosted by Adam Davis, Head of Construction and Engineering Law at the firm, with presentations by our Associate Solicitor Suryen Nullatamby and guest speaker, Mark Borg, Executive Director at HKA.
The seminar will cover two main topics:
- Payment provisions under the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 (as amended);
- The approach of the Court to the application of the payment provisions, including the impact of the recent Court of Appeal decision in Grove Developments v S&T (UK) Ltd;
- What’s next for “Smash & Grab” Adjudications
The Use of Experts in Construction Disputes
- The role of Experts
- Prolongation assessment; variations, overheads & profits claims
- What experts need to know
- How experts can help
This complimentary event, which takes place on Thursday 21 November 2019 from 7:30am to 9:30am, at Rayleigh Town Museum, is set to be oversubscribed, so please reserve your place now.