The Government’s current Stay Alert guidelines continue to limit substantially the circumstances in which any of us are able to leave our homes and this has important implications for Wills and Probate.
To help you understand the implications of lockdown for Wills and Probate, Helen Jago, a Partner at Palmers and member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SfE) will be delivering a free webinar, covering points including:
- Can I still make a Will during lockdown?
- What happens if I don’t have a Will?
- What are the current inheritance tax thresholds?
- Can I still apply for Probate during lockdown if a loved one passes away?
- How can Palmers help us complete a Will or assist us with probate if I am shielding?
The webinar will conclude with a question and answer session.
Date: Wednesday 3 June 2020
Time: 11:00 – 11:45am
To take part in the webinar, please register using the link below:
Click here to register
Please note that you must register in advance in order to join the webinar. It will not be possible to join the webinar using this link without registering first.