The collection and enforcement of debts is fraught with potential pitfalls; careful case strategy and provision of information on enforcement options may be vital.
Our expertise in this field enables us to advise you in all aspects of commercial debt litigation, whether this is pursued by way of standard court summons or by statutory demand and petition, for the winding up of a company or for the bankruptcy of an individual.
We are experienced in advising in insolvency situations, whether we are acting on behalf of insolvency practitioners or on behalf of affected creditors or others.
Our lawyers specialise in bankruptcy and commercial debt litigation and will be able to assist you, both in deciding which procedure is most likely to result in the recovery of money owed and in all aspects of insolvent estate administration, whether personal or corporate.
Our range of services include:
- Issue and service of debt recovery proceedings
- issue and service of statutory demands
- issue and service of winding-up petitions
- advice on individual voluntary arrangements
- advice on company voluntary arrangements
- advice and representation in insolvency proceedings
- advice and representation on court summonses
- advice and representation on enforcement of judgements
At Palmers we also recognise that sometimes commercial debt litigation can be an expensive and time consuming process, particularly where the debts are undisputed. To assist with the commercial debt recovery process we have therefore developed the commercial debt recovery scheme which is designed to take away some of the hassle of your day to day businesses debt recovery and to maintain a proportionality of cost. Please click this link to read more.