Our professional conveyancing staff are here to offer to you practical and clear advice on the legal aspects and the often confusing procedures which need to be negotiated from the point of offer to moving house. Our conveyancers have dedicated support staff who will provide general updates on the progress of your transactions and (sometimes even more importantly) a sympathetic ear when the frustrations of moving house require it!
A combination of professional experience and use of sophisticated systems enables us to offer a speedy and economic conveyancing service.
We are on the panels of the major mortgage lenders, enabling savings to be made in the majority of purchases and re-mortgages.
Our conveyancing team offers advice on:
- Property sales and purchases
- New-build (plot) sales and purchases
- Fixed fee services for residential landlords
Specialist residential property law issues
Our solicitors and conveyancers can also advise on the more complex areas of residential property law, including:
- Leasehold enfranchisement (advice to both Landlords and Tenants)
- Equity release schemes
- Declarations of Trust for family and other joint ownership
- Security for loans
- Land acquisition, Estate development and sales (for commercial property) please see our commercial property page
- Tenancy and licence agreements
To request further information on these or any other specialist issues, please contact Carey Jacobs.