- Share acquisition and disposal agreements
- Business and asset transfers
- Company incorporations
- Company restructures
- Share allocations and buy-backs
- Bespoke articles of associations
- Shareholders, LLP and partnership agreements
- Directors duties
- Corporate finance
- Employee share options
The team at Palmers deal with all aspects of company law, advising you and your business at all points in its lifecycle, from incorporation to sale or dissolution.
New company law legislation and regulations appear with alarming regularity. Directors and company executives may require speedy and accurate legal advice in order to ensure compliance. This has become increasingly important, as penalties imposed upon individual company officers become more widespread and severe. We can provide such advice to you on a one-off or continuing basis.