Kevin Double is a family law consultant based at our South Woodham Ferrers office. He has extensive experience in family law matters having specialised in this field for more than 30 years. He has expertise in a range of areas, including:
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Financial matters such as property, pensions and maintenance
- Private children cases (including child arrangements orders previously known as residence and contact)
- Public law children cases (including care proceedings)
- Cohabitation disputes
- Domestic Violence and injunctions
Kevin now works alongside the specialist family team at Palmers after joining us from another firm in Billericay.
In Kevin’s spare time he enjoys playing five-a-side football.